A Guide To Free Passive to Active Voice Converter Software:
What is Passive And Active Voice?
The English language makes use of two different grammatical constructions, namely passive and active voice, to describe the relationship between the subject of a sentence and the action it performs or is acted upon.
The passive voice is used when the subject is at the receiving end of an action, while the active voice is used when the subject is performing the action.
Free Passive To Active Converter
Scalenut’s Passive to Active Voice Converter is a free online tool for transforming written content into a more active and engaging form. With a simple and user-friendly interface, this tool can convert a sentence of up to 200 characters in just an instant. The AI-based technology ensures that the sentences generated are unique and plagiarism-free.
The Passive to Active conversion is designed to detect passive voice components in a sentence and convert them into an active voice. This helps to improve readability and impact of written content, making it engaging and compelling. With the help of online converter, you can improve the effectiveness of your written content without the knowledge of grammar and sentence structure. AI Content Writers For Blogs
The Benefits Of Active Writing
In summary, active writing is a style that focuses on the subject and its actions, making it clearer, more concise, and more engaging for the reader.
- Clarity: Active writing is clear and straightforward, making it easier for readers to understand the meaning of the sentences.
- Conciseness: Active writing uses fewer words than passive writing, making it less cumbersome and easier to read.
- Engagement: Active writing is more engaging and dynamic, as it places the focus on the subject and its actions. This makes the writing more interesting and appealing to the reader.
- Emphasis: Active writing places emphasis on the subject and its actions, making it easier for the reader to follow the flow of the narrative.
- Improves readability: Active writing can make the writing more reader-friendly, as the focus is on the action, rather than the object of the action. This can help the reader to better understand and retain the information.
Passive Voice To Active Voice Conversion
Passive voice to active voice conversion can be a challenging task for some individuals, but with the help of AI-powered converters, it can be made easier. The converter software can identify passive voice sentences in a given text and convert them into active voice sentences with just a click. It is the quickest and easiest way to convert text however you don’t learn anything using these software tools.
To help you learn a little about how to convert passive voice to active voice I’ve listed a few basic rules to conversion and some examples. It’s not a comprehensive lesson but it will provide a basic understanding. Read this blog for a more detailed tutorial
The rules for active and passive voice are straightforward. In active voice, the subject performs the action, while in passive voice, the action is performed on the subject. Here are five basic rules of passive voice to active voice conversion
5 Basic Rules Of Passive To Active Voice Conversion
- In the active voice, the subject performs the action.
- In the passive voice, the action is performed on the subject.
- Active voice is often considered more direct and engaging, while passive voice can sound vague and impersonal.
- Certain verbs, such as “be,” “get,” and “have,” are commonly used in passive voice.
- It’s generally recommended to use active voice in most writing situations as it makes writing clearer, more concise, and more engaging.
To make things a little clearer here are 5 basic examples of passive voice and active voice phrases.
5 Passive Voice To Active Voice Examples
|Active Voice||Passive Voice|
|The cat chased the mouse.||The mouse was chased by the cat.|
|John ate the sandwich.||The sandwich was eaten by John.|
|The teacher graded the tests.||The tests were graded by the teacher.|
|The dog barked at the mailman.||The mailman was barked at by the dog.|
|The chef cooked the meal.||The meal was cooked by the chef.|
In addition to these basic rules, it’s important to note that certain verbs are more commonly used in passive voice, such as “be,” “get,” and “have.” These verbs are often used to describe passive actions and can help in identifying passive voice sentences.
Use Passive Voice To Make Your Writing Clear
It’s also important to understand that active voice is often considered more direct and engaging, as it places emphasis on the subject and its actions. On the other hand, passive voice can sound vague and impersonal, as it places the focus on the object or result of the action. As such, it’s generally recommended to use active voice in most writing situations, as it can make your writing clearer, more concise, and more engaging.
Understanding the difference between passive and active voice is essential for effective communication and writing. Free online converters can make the conversion process much easier for those who struggle with the traditional method. With this online passive to active voice converter software you make make your writing clear and engaging.