Write For Txtly.ai
Want to share your AI and marketing expertise with an active audience? Got a hot topic, tips or unique insights you think will get people talking?
Let us know, and you could be our next guest blogger!
What we look for:
- We like relevant, well-researched posts (preferably 1300+ words) with actionable tips.
- Your post should be 100% original and unpublished. Once it’s live on our site, you can republish it on your own blog or other websites 2 weeks later – just add a short disclaimer at the end to state that it first appeared on the txtly AI Blog, with a link back to the original post.
- Any claims you make must be backed by links to research or case studies. Just steer clear of citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- The best blog posts include examples, so add relevant images to illustrate your point. Try to avoid stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy.
Topics we cover:
Our blog aims to help all businesses (particularly SMBs) make sense of AI Text Generators, AI Text Writers, AI Analytics, and use digital marketing and productivity practices.
- Use of AI in Ecommerce, online shopping
- AI use in email marketing
- AI uses and tools for blogging
- AI uses for paid advertising and advertising copy in general
- AI for website copy
- AI use for Video scripts and Youtube
- AI for customer service and chatbots
- AI used in reports and analytics
Txtly.ai does not currently offer paid commissions for any of our writers or editorial staff. You will, however, be fully credited for your work.
Txtly.ai also does not accept paid contributions or sponsored posts, and any articles pitched may not include paid links or affiliate links to companies, products or clients. Txtly.ai does not accept paid advertising, content marketing or PR content.
Submit Your Article Ideas
In the first instance please complete the form below in full and submit it to us. We will review your submission and get back to you.